Your guide to what 'not to miss' for Triumph TR fans at this year's event.
There are a huge amount of attractions and displays for TR fans at the NEC Classic Motor Show, held next weekend 9 - 11th November 2018. The TR Register stand will of course have free tea, coffee and biscuits on hand to refresh members, whilst walking around this vast show. Also a reminder that we have a club discount code for members and time is running out to book advanced tickets to take advantage of this offer. Details below.
Read all about:
- What to expect from the TR Register display as we embrace the show theme of "Built to Last" with an exhibition of unrestored Triumph TR 'Survivors'.
- The anniversary of the Peerless entry into Le Mans, honoured with a special display around the genuine car.
- TR Register Youth Group's 'Wedge Theme' raising money for charity.
- A TR3 that needs your vote in the show's Pride of Ownership awards.
- TR International Weekend Concours D' Elegance winner competing in Meguiars showcase.
- A special Standard Triumph timeline display featuring TS2.
- Standard Triumph clubs honouring Harris Mann
- Practical Classics Magazine displaying a TR6 and TR7