Wanted; Triumph TR6 to buy. We have recently joined the TR Register and would really like to purchase a TR6. Anything considered. Call Steve King, 0275845454.
TR4 Distributor urgently wanted
Do you have a good used Lucas 25D4 TR4 distributor hanging around that you would be prepared to sell, Rebuilding my TR4 the only new distributors you can currently buy here in NZ are C….. in my opinion. I am looking for a good second hand dizzy I can get rebuild, or a rebuilt model if available, any help appreciated.
Call jim 0274336390
- Original lockhead rear axle, complete with drums and brakes.
- 2nd hand TR3 grill complete with starter handle hole
- TR3 heater not sure if it goes or if it’s all there. I was never interested in installing it so have just left it in its box.
- Number of 2nd hand suspension parts, after I put all the new stuff in my car a few years ago. Contact me if you are after anything in particular.
- TR3 gearbox. Non-overdrive.
Ph Jim Davis 0274336390
Triumph TR8 1980
Number Plate – CBD197
Kilometres / Miles – 101,388km / 63,000miles
Body – Silver Gold, 2 Door, Convertible
Fuel Type – Petrol
Engine – 8 Cylinder, 4500cc
Transmisssion – Manual
History – 2 Owners, Imported
Registration – Expires Oct 2018
Model Detail – TR8
Not A TR7 Mock-up
Genuine Factory TR8 (8 known to exist in NZ?)
4 Barrel Edelbrock Webber
Branched Inlet Manifold
3.5 Rover Stroked To 4.5
5 Speed Manual
4 Pot Calipers And Vented Rotors
14 Inch Minilite Alloys
Original Brakes And Wheels Included
New Soft Top
New Roll Bar
Request more photos from email@example.com
I'm after a fan extension for my 1970 TR6, fits to the end of the crankshaft. Also wondering if there are any factory type mufflers out there.
LUCAS FUEL INJECTION
SERVICE for TR5 & 6
Injectors, Check valves, Fuel lines etc
Contact Dave Tong
Service provided in conjunction with the TR Register
More information under Technical Support